We’re seeking a qualified business development representative (BDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our software products and services.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to customer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Generate leads through various online sources and directories and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Qualification & Key Skills:
- Any bachelor’s degree with a passion for sales.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Good creative problem-solving approach and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Business Development Representative” as the Subject.