We are looking for talented and experienced Business Analyst with 1-4 years of Experience to work with our tech team and our customers to translate their business needs to functional requirements and user stories. Those who are interested, please go through our job requirement below
- Identify and evaluate the customers’ business problems and opportunities to propose solutions.
- Need to work and coordinate with our US and European clients. Attending the scrum and weekly update calls based on different time-zones
- Effective requirements analysis and prioritization, scope definition and business analysis work estimation
- Prepare business proposals based on the customer’s business analysis
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), wireframes prototypes, system requirements specification (SRS) documents, and other functional documents
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the technical and business aspects of the solution
- 1-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst within an IT company in an outsource development model. Prior work experience in e-learning projects is a plus.
- Skilled in preparing BA artifacts like Proposals, SRS, BRDs, Prototypes etc.
- Hands on experience in documentation and prototyping tools.
- Confident working with all business levels & key decision makers.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) outstanding interpersonal skills.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com or submit the application form