We are looking for React Native developers who are interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience with CSS styling and a good understanding of various layout techniques.
- Solid knowledge of React Native, along with mobile testing tools and techniques.
- Android/iOS Native mobile app development practices and/or web front end development practices
- Knowledge of functional and/or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs and apollo GRAPHQL
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Redux-saga
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools – like XCode and Gradle.
- Accessing Platform-specific code using Native modules in react native is an added advantage.
- Experience in working on Typescript, NodeJS are a big plus
- Experience in creating iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Experience with packages like react-native-video, react-navigation
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Stripe, Paypal, InApp purchases
- Experience with Push Notifications – Onesignal
- Experience with google firebase services.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the Application Form