We are looking for a self-motivated, creative, and technically curious individual who has professional experience with Microsoft .Net technologies with 4+ years of experience. If you are a skilled developer with a passion for improving healthcare for the world, we want to talk to you.
- Work in an agile product team and across cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and support complex API’s using ASP.Net Core.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to understand desired application requirements.
- Able to work independently and mentor/lead junior engineers in coding techniques to raise the bar on your team.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for essential system design and integration decisions and communicating decisions to the team.
- Learn and share knowledge of new technologies to support technically challenging projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities.
- 4+ years of related technical development experience required
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ and .Net Core
- Experience in developing web applications and REST services using ASP.NET Core
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core
- Strong knowledge in authentications specifications like OpenID Connect | OAuth 2.0
- In-depth knowledge in dependency injection pattern and IoC containers
- Experience with online API Documentation like Swagger | Apiary (Open API specification)
- Writing tests with at least one of the following; NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Exposure to Microservice architectures
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | PostgreSQL | other RDBMS
- Familiarity with the client-side framework jQuery | Angular | ViewJS | other
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud
- Familiarity with DICOM/HL7/FHIR standard is a plus
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
Please send your resumes to email@example.com or submit the application form